Weird Growth by Ammo Marketing #16 – with Adam Barrell from So Media Group
What started with a tweet, quickly become a voice for social media users of Perth.
- Remember clubhouse? Adam shows us what it takes to cut through on social media
- Recapping their crowdfund campaign
- Using chatbots and autopilot (now ortto) to grow your email list
So Perth shares stories, questions and local conversations. It is Australia’s fastest growing new media publishers with over 460,000 followers, average 5,300,000 impressions on Facebook per month and 1,400,000 website views per month. Now the So Media Group is raising capital to expand their community driven media. So, we thought it would be a great time to bring Co-Founder Adam Barrell on the show to tell us all about his journey and the weird growth of the community so far.
Trending news in Perth
Accessing timely local media
25–39-year-olds in Perth
Two big pieces of advice
- Focus on audience and community.
- Be prepared to undergo trial and error and figure things out for yourself.
Show & Tell