Weird Growth by Ammo Marketing #28 – No-code, No Worries with Carl Maiorana from No Code Odyssey
Carl shares his top 5 no-code tools on this episode of Weird Growth.
- Carl’s experience DeFi, Accelerators, his startup journey and The Xrossing, an Indi-film he co-produced
- Why no-code is here to stay
- Carl’s Top 5 tools to get started in no-code
No-code development is a type of development that allows non-programmers and programmers to create software using a graphical user interface, instead of writing code.
We covered DeFi, Accelerators, his startup journey and The Xrossing, an Indi-film he co-produced and released. Stick around to the backend of this episode to learn more about the powerful prototypes you can create with no-code and even what you can make with a shovel.
The no-code movement rests upon the fundamental belief that technology should enable and facilitate creation, not be a barrier to entry. Carl and No Code Odyssey help Founders and Teams ride the no-code wave.
One big piece of advice for Founders
Have the right attitude to be curious and to learn. Don’t expect to be perfect. The success founders incrementally improve. You’ll find success if you stick at it long enough.
Show & tell:
- No Code Odyssey – https://www.nocodeodyssey.com/
- The Xrossing – https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9598834/
- Carl’s Top 5 No-Code Tools – https://www.airtable.com/, https://www.jotform.com/, https://www.umso.com/, https://tilda.cc/, https://zapier.com/
- No-code Toolbox – https://www.nocodeodyssey.com/toolbox